Natural Night-Scapes is always staying on the cutting edge of user friendly control systems. Recently those have been combined with Color-Changing control in low-voltage (Finally!)
Natural Night-Scapes was the 1st in the midwest to install a full color changing - app based - zoning lighting system back in early 2016 and now have a handful of projects through-out eastern Nebraska and western Iowa.
Our systems are currently compatible for Intergration with Lutron, Creston, and Control 4.
The ability to create custom lighting Themes for any type of atmosphere is what has set us apart. These Themes can be changed with just a couple quick swipes on your smartphone.
Mostly these features come in handy during the design phase, with many color and dimming options we have more confidence in the ability to fine tune your new lighting system during our testing phase.
The FX Luminair Luxor ZDC lighting controller provides the ability to create a spectrum of 30,000 colors using RGBW LED technology with all the same zoning and dimming features as the Luxor ZD. With the ZDC, custom colors can be created for outdoor holiday displays, team spirit themes, company colors, or special events. Color temperatures can be adjusted to match vegetation and architecture, offering unique landscape looks throughout the year. Up to now, custom color creation has been possible only through complicated or very expensive systems designed for commercial use. With Luxor, it’s easy to create and manage colors of connected fixtures wirelessly on the fly through the optional Luxor Wi-Fi app.
- Up to 250 independently adjustable lighting groups can be created
- Compatible only with any FX LED fixture or device with zoning, dimming, or color capabilities
- All groups can be turned on independently and dimmed from 1-100%
- User interface includes a full color LCD display for easy setup, maintenance and adjusting of groups
- Uses event-based scheduling, which allows a single group of lights to change dimming percentages throughout the night
- Optional iOS or Android control with the Wi-Fi module
- Wirelessly assign fixtures to groups Detail Features
- No matter where a light is within a system, it can communicate with the transformer to receive its schedule, dimming percentage, and group
- Astronomical Timing Function with Map Placement
- Provides single point of control for multiple controller sites
- Allows the addition of nine Luxor Satellite controllers
- 3,000 feet of hardwired connection between primary and satellite controllers
Custom colors are created by combining three factors: hue, saturation, and intensity.
- The hue is represented in the Luxor ZDC numerically from 0 to 359 to pinpoint the position on the color wheel.
- Saturation is a percentage of hue which mixes white light with color, and can be adjusted in 1% increments between 1 and 100.
- The color palette menu on the Luxor ZDC allows the user to save up to 250 custom colors by simply selecting the desired hue and saturation.
Choosing a group in the “test group” column activates a specific group with the custom color.
With only two wires to connect each fixture nothing changes on setup with Luxor. Communication is sent over the same wires that are used to power each light using any wiring technique you choose.
Astronomical timing is one of the best ways to turn on and off a lighting system without the need of a photocell. At FX we created an easy to use map placement feature to select your location. No more numbers, zip codes, or manuals to read, just point to your location.
Every FX ZD/ZDC fixture or device attached to the Luxor can now be adjusted throughout the night using groups which are called to action using diming and the exact time you set.
Change a set of groups as one by setting it up as a theme. Adjust it for the seasons, or have setting for when it’s time to have an outdoor movie night.
Themes allow quick and easy call up of a set of groups at predetermined intensity levels.
Luxor Linking allows users to hardwire up to nine Luxor Satellite controllers, while maintaining a single point of control. The addition of Luxor Satellite controllers reduces potential Wi-Fi coverage issues often seen on sites requiring multiple Luxor controllers. The combination of Luxor Linking and the Luxor Satellite provides an affordable option for designing and expanding upon Luxor ZD and Luxor ZDC systems.
A living space changes throughout the night depending on your activity. Using Luxor, you can illuminate a seating area, dining table, or spa at different times of the night or even on different days.
Your lighting system should cater to your lifestyle, using Luxor you can create myriads of scenes catered to the person and landscape.